I have always tried to give back to my community through my previous service on the city council, as the Past President of the Springville Chamber of Commerce, on the Mayor’s Downtown Economic Board, on the Springville Power Board, on the Business Advisory Board for UVU, in many church assignments, and many other ways.
I believe that through hard work and dedication we can develop talents and find success. We should then strive to give back for the betterment of our community.
I’m running for the city council to continue my commitment of giving back.
As a member of your city council I will make decisions the prioritize:
- Being fiscally conservative and responsible with your tax dollars.
- Resisting additional taxes and fees on our citizens.
- Keeping government limited to its proper role – less government is the best government.
- Improving the quality of life for all of Springville.
- Giving back in the spirit of true public service.